EMBODY JOY 

9 Month Women's Empowerment Course(s)

 

A couple of months ago I sat down and meditated and asked Source, “What is the most deep and thorough way to bring women into empowerment? How can I help bring women into a place where they are the masters of their destiny and they are living a life overflowing with Joy, health and power?”

Immediately I received the answer to create a 9 month program using all of the tools that have brought me to my own place of empowerment: meditation, yoga, joy-practices, self-care and self-love practices, women’s circles, shamanic (indigenous) ceremonies, immersion experiences and energetic clearing.  Yet there was one additional element that was very important: working with the chakras in a very thorough and methodical way to clear and balance these vital energy centers. I was told to take a full month for each of the seven chakras, daily doing specific meditations and yogic exercises to bring the chakras (and women) into unwavering balance and vitality.

So, why is clearing and balancing the chakras so important? Because we are energetic beings. Period. We are spiritual beings having a human experience (not the other way around). The physical/material realm is only 10% of what is going on and the other 90% is below the surface, energetic and invisible to the naked eye. The clearing, cleaning and balancing of this 90% is important because we have taken on many false beliefs over the years, and have many unhealed wounds that affect us every hour of every day.  They affect our choices, our sense of value and worth, our relationships, our self-talk, our health, our prosperity, etc.,etc.,etc!

At your very core you are a vibrant, healthy, beautiful being of light!  Your true essence is one of Joy!! We just have to clear the junk to get you there!

OPTION ONE: EMBODY JOY 9 MONTH EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM

  • 9 Monthly immersion experiences. These will take place (1) Sunday per month from 2-6pm and include women’s circle, sisterhood, community, encouragement and teaching.
  • 9 Monthly live online meetings. These will take place (1) Monday evening per month. These are recorded if you miss one or need to go back and review teachings.
  • Daily meditation and yogic practices (15 minutes minimum per day)
  • Unlimited email support with Bethany
  • BONUS: (1) Personal coaching or healing session with Bethany. $225 value
  • BONUS: Sweatlodge ceremony $200 value

Investment: $1500. (4) payments of $375 on 2/25, 3/25, 4/25, 5/25.

Paid-in full special early bird special: $997 ($503 savings!)

This course is for you if you are ready to make 2018 THE YEAR that you clean and clear the blocks that are holding you back and move into a state of freedom, joy and empowerment. From here you will easily manifest your dreams and desires.

OPTION TWO: EMBODY JOY 9 MONTH MENTORSHIP AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAM 

Entry into this course requires a personal interview with Bethany

  • 9 Monthly immersion experiences. These will take place (1) Sunday per month from 2-6pm and include women’s circle, sisterhood, community, encouragement and teaching.
  • 9 Monthly live online meeting. These will take place (1) Monday evening per month. These are recorded if you miss one or need to go back and review teachings.
  • Daily meditation and yogic exercises (15 -45 minutes per day)
  • Unlimited email support with Bethany Joy
  • 1-on-1 Mentorship with Bethany Joy. (6) personal coaching/healing sessions and in depth mentorship to move you to the next level. $1,350 value
  • Women’s Empowerment Certification Program* October 201. Dates TBD. $1,500 value
  • 4 day immersion retreat in October 2018 (during which Certification will take place). Dates TBD. $1,000 value
  • BONUS Sweatlodge ceremony. $200 value
 

Investment: $4,000. (4) payments of $1,000 made on 2/25, 3/25, 4/25, 5/25.

Paid in full special: $3,500. ($500 savings!)

This course is for you if you are ready to move into self-mastery, leadership and be a torch –bearer as together we birth the New Earth. “If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” – Yogi Bhajan.

*This program will certify you (through Yoga Alliance) to teach the tools you have embodied in the 9 months including, but not limited to:

  1. How to hold women’s circles
  2. How to teach meditation practices
  3. How to clear and tune the Chakras
  4. How to use breathwork, mantras and mudras for healing
  5. How to harness the power of the elements, Sun, Moon and Earth
  6. How to use our own vital energy source
  7. How to lead ritual and ceremony and MUCH MORE!