HOW TO AWAKEN YOUR INTUITION
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”
Intuition is an innate gift we all carry, yet how many of us utilize this gift to its fullest capacity? We have all felt that gut feeling that something’s not quite right, have gotten goose bumps at auspicious times, or had hunches that we just can’t explain. How many times have we said, “If only I had listened to my intuition!” or “I knew I shouldn’t have, and now I’m paying the price!”.
Did you know that your intuition is your birth rite? It is one of your innate senses, just like taste, touch, sight, smell and hearing. Someone who is intuitive is not “special” or extraordinary. YOU, too, have these abilities.
What if I told you that only 10% of what is happening can be seen with the physical eyes…and that 90% of what is “going on” happens below the surface? When we can access information from this 90% we can make wiser, more accurate decisions and choices. So, how can we access information from this 90%? For example, how can we know if someone is lying? Telling the truth? How can we know people‘s true intentions? How can we know the way a situation will play out before the end of the story?
We can know and operate from the “hidden” 90% by tapping into our intuition and inner wisdom.
Intuition is a deep inner wisdom that always works on your behalf in showing which choices are the most beneficial for you to take. It will show you what kinds of people to let in and who to avoid. It will tell you when something is dangerous or safe. It will show you if something/one will end up hurting or helping you.
Some ways that my intuition has helped me:
- My intuition told me which foods my daughter was allergic to and hurting her body even when the specialists said that wasn’t the issue. I was able to avoid surgery (adenoid and tonsil removal) for her.
- I was shown where a romantic relationship would end up if I chose to take that path (I decided to not go down it).
- My intuition strongly urged me to invest in a high-end training that then led to my income doubling in 6 months.
- I felt danger when walking near a river at night with a friend and got out of there. A policeman came up a few minutes later and confirmed what I had felt.
Can you see how being able to hear your intuition will positively affect your life? For example:
- Decisions will be made quicker
- Time will not be wasted on those whose intentions are not in your best interest
- A whole other world will open up to you that many others do not have access to!
- Your business will improve
- Your relationships will improve
- Your inner peace will improve
- You will be empowered
The tools gained in this course are absolutely invaluable. A weak intuition is like a muscle that has atrophied. Strengthening your intuition takes consistent practice and implementation.
In the How to Awaken your Intuition course you will learn to:
- Hear and Trust your intuition
- Discern between your intuition and the rational mind
- Sharpen your intuitive gifts
- Find answers from within instead of outside sources
- Teach others, including your children, how to access this innate gift
- Guide your own life
This course provides:
- Bi-weekly online meetings using the Zoom app
- Learn basic meditation techniques
- Proven strategies to strengthen your intuition
- Daily intuitive exercises and practices
- Unlimited email and text support
- BONUS! 1 private coaching session with Bethany - $225 value
- BONUS! 1 ticket to upcoming weekend retreat in 2019 with Bethany - $495 value
- Daily intuitive exercises and practices
- All online meetings will be recorded, so you can review the video if you miss a meeting or want to go over material.
- Did you notice? This course goes into the New Year! So, not only will we be ending 2018 consciously and mindfully, but we will start 2019 empowered and intentionally tapping into our inner wisdom for answers! This will be a huge jumpstart to the year ahead!
Can you imagine how your life would change for the better if when you had to make a decision you just knew-that-you-knew the right answer and no one could sway you? You just had a gentle, strong, pulsing knowing? Can you imagine how this would help you in business decisions, in relationships, as a mother, and in making the best choices for you and your family?