Meditation for Beginners: 15 minutes for 120 Days
“Life is based on our habits. Our habits define us to ourselves and to other people. By our habits, we live in peace and happiness. By our habits, we create misery and pain. When we change our habits, everything around us can change.” (3HO.org)
Meditation is my anchor, my medicine, my eye-opener and inspiration-receiver. In my meditation I daily drink in light and love. I face and calm my fears. I receive answers to all of my questions. I clean out worries, doubts and insecurities. I strengthen my aura so that I repel negativity and attract positivity. I visualize what I want for the day, therefor setting in motion the energies of the day in my favor.
I have received countless messages when I sit and listen. I have received mind-blowing inspirations. I have received answers to daunting questions. I have received messages about how to support my body to have optimal health. I have received shifts in perspective that alter my decisions and therefor the course of my life.
More than all, I have learned to TRUST. To trust God. To trust my intuition. To trust myself. To trust that –through my very own heart - I have a direct link to all of the wisdom of the ages...
Why 120 days?
In the tradition of yoga 120 days is the amount of time it can take to:
- Break negative habits or blocks,
- Establish a new habit in your conscious and subconscious mind, and
- Seal, or permanently integrate, the new habit or consciousness into your psyche.
The practice of a 120 meditation will transform you in a very deep way.
Never meditated before? No problem.
This program will teach you how to:
- Set up a meditation space
- When and where to meditate
- Chose a meditation
- Quiet the overactive mind
- Minimize anxiety and depression
- Promote healthy sleep
- Reduce stress
- Soothe a broken heart
- Connect with Source, the God of your Heart
- Bi-weekly online meetings using the Zoom app.
- Customized Daily Meditation Practice
- Unlimited email and text support
- Music for meditation provided
- Private Facebook support group
- BONUS! 1 private coaching session with Bethany - $225 value
- BONUS! 1 ticket to upcoming all-day retreat with Bethany - $395 value
- $197 per month, or $668 when paid in full ($120 savings). Click on Paypal link below to secure your spot. Please contact me directly if you need to set up a payment plan.
I carry a lot of shame and have been shamed in my life for being and staying busy, sped up, and hurried. I've considered business my worst addiction--feeding a sense of sadness, fear and regret about missing out on my own life, not tasting the fruits of my own labor, not savoring or developing the capacity to receive deeply from the relationships that I work so hard to feed and sustain.
Meditation invites me to sit, slow, ground and enjoy my body, my breath, and my heart. Meditating at night, just before bed, has created a natural transition to deep sleep and vivid dreams, teaching me that my business has kept me separate from God, from the experience of support and feeling nurtured. In the past, my mindless evening ritual often involved alcohol and screen time that promote a busy, worried, hungry mind and very restless sleep. Meditation practice has grounded my mindful evening ritual.
15-25 minutes of stretching, mantra and stillness by candlelight bring me into my heart where I experience a feeling of deep peace, fullness, support and gratitude. From there I blow out my candle, climb into my bed and find deep sleep and vivid dreams with ease. I wake feeling more rested, more energized, with the satisfaction of having set a goal for self care, followed through, and experienced the reward.
High five. It's pretty amazing. "
- E. Morse