The J.O.Y.F.U.L. Roadmap:
A six week course of small, simple, sustianable steps proven to ignite your Joy
“The standard of success in life isn’t the things. It isn’t the money or the stuff. It is absolutely the amount of JOY that you feel.” –Abraham Hicks
- Do you go from work to home to work to home and repeat?
- Do you feel exhausted, depleted and like you can never catch up with the “to do” list?
- Does your life revolve around paying bills, debt and chores?
- Have you lost the Joy in your life?
- When is the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- When is the last time you collapsed in your bed at night with the feeling of being completely FULL of life and joy, overflowing with happiness?
- Do you remember what brought you Joy as a child?
- Do you remember what brought you Joy as a young adult?
- ...And when did you stop feeding your soul in this way?
You are not alone. The majority of Americans live disconnected to Source and Joy. Something is waaayyy off, right? Isn’t life supposed to be fun and beautiful? Or did you give up on that dream a long time ago?
In my courses I ask women, “What brings you Joy?” and I cannot tell you how many are stumped by that question. They look like a deer in headlights. They say they have no idea…they’ll have to think about it…they cannot remember. And then they feel really sad that they don’t even know.
I remember feeling this way. Stressed about money, insanely depleted from 3 little ones and in an unhealthy marriage. I can remember crying deeply one night that I had let so many years go by without doing what brings me Joy, which for me, is dance (among other things). Not being in Joy took my power away, it really did.
When I consciously made the choice to infuse my life with Joy practices -to make it a #1 priority, written in my schedule – everything started to turn around. This Joy-juice infused my life with so much energy and light!! And it 100% empowered me to make improvements in my life.
So, what is Joy?
Joy is the pure nectar of life.
It is what makes your heart sing.
It is your soul essence.
I tell my students: It is ABSOLUTLEY just as “spiritual” to do things that bring you Joy as it is to meditate, pray or do acts of service. I repeat: Doing things that bring you joy is ABSOLUTELY just as spiritual as meditating, praying or service. Is that a hard one to swallow? It is for most. We think that God wants us to really work hard and suffer, and that is being “spiritual”. Well, I beg to differ. I believe in a Universe, God, Creator –whatever you want to call it – that created us to be our very best self. Full of light, life and love. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!
The thing is, Joy is P O W E R F U L. Don’t believe me? Stop, close your eyes and think of someone you know who is Joyful. Go ahead and do it.
- Do they radiate?
- Are they magnetic?
- Do others want to surround them?
- Are they attractive?
- Are they fearful or fearless?
- Do they care about what others think?
- Do they laugh a lot?
- Do they worry?
- Is their energy contractive or expansive?
- Do they have a negative or positive view of the future?
You’ve seen people like this, right? They literally glow and are bursting with life!
Now close your eyes and imagine yourself this way: FULL to the brim with joy, laughter, positivity and faith. Not caring about what others think. A magnet of love, success and magical synchronicities. Joy. Joy. Joy.
- Can you imagine what this will do for your relationships? If instead of grasping for another to fill your needs, you took control of your own life and emotions and did things that fulfilled you.
- Can you imagine what this will do for your career? You will be so magnetic and full of life and light that opportunities and people are insanely attracted to you and seek YOU out! Think about it: people like to be around happy people. Period.
- Can you imagine what this will do for your children? To see a mother that is loving herself. OMG! A mother that is full of energy and light, instead of depleted. A mother that imprints on her daughters and sons that it is good and right to love and take care of yourself when you are a parent.
But we have blocks, right? The excuse to not do things that bring you joy is that we are busy, family comes first, and there are bills to pay…But the truth is that we feel we don’t deserve to take the time or investment for ourselves.That is the hidden truth. The great news is that it is not too late to turn things around. Ask yourself if you are ready to fill your cup to overflowing...to laugh and enjoy life again...to open to all that Life is waiting to give you?
This course provides:.
- J.O.Y.F.U.L. Roadmap – 6 small, simple, sustainable strategies proven to ignite your Joy
- 6 online meetings using the Zoom app. All meetings are recorded so you can listen at your own pace if you cannot make the live meetings
- 5 minute daily exercises to bring in Joy
- 5 minute daily exercises to nurture you
- Basic meditation techniques
- Unlimited email and text support
- BONUS! 1 private coaching session with Bethany - $225 value
November 21 - January 9th*. Tuesdays 12-12:50. So easy! 50 minute meetings on smartphone or computer. Don't worry, they're recorded if you have to miss any! 11/21, 11/28, 12/5,12/12, (2 weeks off), 1/2, 1/9.
Investment: (2) payments of $139 or $244 paid in full. *You may be thinking, “I cannot right now, the holidays are coming up, too stressful…” But this is the BEST time to implement small, simple, sustainable steps to bring Joy practices into your current life and schedule!! Joy practices that nurture and fill you during the Holidays, instead of deplete you. Isn’t this the season of gratitude, the season of Joy? What if we aligned with those vibrations and states of being instead of the materialistic, stressed-out ones? And you will also be starting the New Year in the best way possible!!!
Questions? Contact Bethany at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.772.3528.